- Monday, August 28, 2017

From Dust to Essence: Adult Coloring and Activity Book


In 2016, my main graphic design project was to publish a Healing Journal, and by August, I published From Dust to Essence.

The book is comprised of various adult coloring sheets, psychology worksheets, and journal prompts designed to improve mental health through spirituality with a focus on Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and Taoism.



I'd like to do a revision in the future, but I'm still not sure if I want to focus on one faith, keep the multiple faith focus, or remove spirituality all together.

The entire book was a one-man-show. I designed the book cover. I drew all the pictures, and then I edited pictures in Photoshop and Illustrator. I designed the worksheets, graphically and psychologically. I also designed all the web advertising and promotions I did with it.














No comments:

Post a Comment